United States of America
DECLARATION OF ALLEGIANCE
My name is __________. I am over 18 years of age, of sound mind, have not been
convicted of any crime or offense which would render me incompetent to testify. I have
personal knowledge that the following facts are true:
1) For that I am declaring allegiance to the Commonwealth of the United States of America as one nation under God; and further,
2) For that I am making this declaration for the purpose of abrogating United States citizenship; and further,
3) For that this is a choice of law decision for myself and those under my dominion; and further,
4) For that it is my intent to acquire a domicile in a foreign state to the United States called the Commonwealth of the United States of America; and further,
5) For that I fully understand that the United States of America is a fundamental Christian jural society; and further,
6) For that I am aware that the base laws of this said society are the Ten Commandments and the two precepts of charity; and further,
7) For that citizenship in said said society requires that I become a jurist and study the laws of this society; and further,
8) For that the laws of this society are created by a jury of my peers in legal proceedings; and further,
9) For that I agree to participate in the creation of the laws of this society; and further,
10) For that these laws are commonly known as “the common law” and the laws of the United States of America.
11) For that I agree to be an attorney in fact for and to act as counsel for those persons under my dominion; and further,
12) For that it is my intent to submit all legal claims to the United States Court of Federal Claims and the Common Law Court of the United States of America; and further,
13) For that I agree to submit myself and those under my dominion to any final determination of the Common Law Court of the United States of America; and further,
14) For that those parties under my dominion include the Estate of (my name), my wife, the estate of my wife and my minor children(names).
Executed on this _____day of _____in the year ________,I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct.
Revised August 26, 2005.
This form is used to declare allegiance to the Commonwealth (or Republic) of the United States of America and is used as evidence with a Writ of Habeas Corpus Ad Subjiciendum.